Korean Language Curriculum
- The course is offered at the request of various organization such as companies, universities, government agencies, and international relation office of SMU.
- Class time period and content is to be efficiently and systematically tailored through agreement with the requesting organizations. (From five week course to sixty week course)
- Courses may be either intensive or non-intensive programs.
- Courses are designed to cultivate basic Korean ability and to provide Korean language education for the job execution or academic study ability of the learner.
- Scholarships available.
- Accommodations provided.
- Integrated culture exploration program possible.